WSOU Community Programming Producer - Skilled Student Worker 2019-20
Job no: 493948
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
. Record and edit community programs.
2. Staff the on-air studio during community programming hours.
3. Assist faculty and community programming volunteers in the production of their shows.
4. Ensure that all necessary FCC regulations and university policies are followed by community programmers.
5. Fill out daily transmitter and program logs.
6. Other duties as assigned.
- MUST have clearance and authorization to use WSOU's studio equipment, and at least six months of experience operating an audio board at WSOU.
2. At least six months of experience editing audio using digital software.
3, At least six months of experience recording interviews and directing hosts.
4. Knowledge of FCC rules and regulations.
5. Experience working with diverse constituencies.
6. MUST have a federal work-study award to be hired for this position.
1. Experience using ProTools and/or Adobe Audition.
2. Knowledge of university policies governing WSOU programming.
3. Interest in public affairs and community-focused media.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend