Manager, Training & Organizational Development
Job no: 493931
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
A full-time administrator is needed to design, deliver, and manage educational and learning opportunities to meet the professional development needs of University constituencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Manager of Training and Organizational Development will collaborate with department leaders to assess training and development needs and provide effective responses. The Manager will design and deliver presentations, conduct workshops, and when appropriate, utilize outside consultants to deliver training and educational programming/resources.
- The Manager will also: assist with the planning and implementation of diversity and inclusion initiatives; manage the University’s annual performance appraisal program; manage the tuition remission policy; plan and manage events and activities sponsored by the Department of Human Resources; oversee and administer the Minors on Campus policy training requirement; and research current trends to recommend best practices within the field of training and development.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is required;
- At least three years of work experience designing and delivering employee training required
- Work experience with the delivery of presentations and workshops required
- Excellent communication and office technology skills are required
- Master’s degree preferred
- Work experience with the management of diversity and inclusion activities, highly preferred
- General Office Environment
Seton Hall University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend