Job no: 493639
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Provide administrative, logistical, and technical support to the Dean of Enrollment Management and the Admissions Office in all aspects of the recruitment and admissions process for the law school. Serve as the front-line of the admissions office interacting extensively with prospective students on the phone and via e-mail for JD and non-JD graduate programs. Ensures the smooth functioning of the application and admissions process so applicants receive timely notice of file disposition and disseminates information about the applicant pool to various law school administration outside of the admissions office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support the admissions process using Aces2 database. Able to post all applicant decisions, scholarship awards, deposit schedules and divisions. Run reports to disseminate information on the applicant pool to law school administration. Scan and load all applicant documents into the database for review.
- Support uploading and entering all JD, Masters, Certificate and LLM applicants into Banner for access to files by Enrollment Services. Load all Masters, Certificate and LLM program applicant documents into Banner for access by Enrollment Services.
Responsible for download and upload of applicants and event data reports from Aces2 to Hubspot and conversion of files to .csv for transfer.
- Counsel and communicate extensively with thousands of prospective students.Contact all applicants with incomplete files. Main point of contact for all non-JD current applicants and matriculants. Solely responsible for keeping the non-JD applicant database information current.
- Plan and attend admissions recruitment and admitted student events. Solely responsible for the set up of all catering, room reservations and giveaways for all prospective and admitted student events. Responsible for the yearly material shipment to 200 individual recruit events nationwide.
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- This is a Local 153 position; only Local 153 members may apply between 11/07/2018 to 11/13/2018.
Seton Hall University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend