Student Technician - PCSS - 2018 - 2019
Job no: 493318
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
Student Technicians will be responsible for:
• Diagnosing and documenting laptop related issues.
• Software installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
• Servicing laptop hardware related issues and/or sending laptops for further repair.
• Entering all walk-in requests into the Service Now database as well as checking on the status of current database requests.
• Understanding and/or experience with laptop hardware and software troubleshooting
• Knowledge of current Windows operating systems, in addition to basic knowledge of current MS Office products and various other Seton Hall supported software and hardware
• Ability to quickly adapt to ever changing hardware and software products
• Someone who is articulate, organized and able to work as part of a team
• Basic knowledge of networking and connectivity
• Great customer service skills
• Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication
Please submit resume and cover letter to be considered.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend