Assistant Professor - MSW Program
Job no: 493130
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Seton Hall University MSW Program is seeking applicants for a tenure track Assistant Professor. Responsibilities include teaching, service, and scholarship.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Teach and mentor students from widely varied and diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Conduct scholarship appropriate to rank.
- Provide service to the Program, Department, College, and University, including advisement.
- Participate in Program, Department, College, and University governance activities.
- Other related duties as assigned or needed.
- Applicants must possess an MSW degree from a CSWE-accredited program, and have earned a Doctorate in social work or a related field.
- This position will require teaching both traditional and online classes.
- Applicants should have a minimum of two years of post-Master's direct practice experience.
- Applicants will teach in accordance with program needs, however, preference will be given to applicants with backgrounds in immigration/refugee social work, school social work, and/or behavioral health.
Licenses and Certificates:
- Applicants must be licensable in the state of New Jersey.rsey.
- General office environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Candidates should submit a cover letter, a curriculum vita, a writing sample, and the names of three persons who can provide professional references.
- Application review begins immediately and will continue until position is filled. Apply at http://www.shu.edu/human-resources/employment/index.cfm.
- Direct all application questions to: Dr. Matthew Corrigan, Associate Professor, (973) 761-9028, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend