Senior Research Associate
Job no: 493127
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The primary purpose of this study is to investigate the HIV viral protein -- Tat and illicit drug cocaine impact brain energy metabolisms and associated neuro-degeneration. We will analyze the HIV-Tat impact energy transfer and cocaine accelerates these effects will be impacting energy and metabolic profile in central nervous system (CNS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lab Work--design and complete experiment in coordination with the INIP Director.
- Record, maintain and perform statistic analysis of data including T-test and ANOVA.
- Purchases lab supplies and chemicals.
- Completes online research and collects and composes synopsis of the literature for grant/manuscript preparation.
- Answer inquiries form lab students and other lab staffs regarding the routine techniques. Provides training and guidance as needed.
- Bachelor's degree
- Five to eight years of experience working in a lab or other related experience.
- General office environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- The person in this position is required to perform his or her duties at all Seton Hall University locations and facilities, as assigned.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend