LRC Student Worker - Languages, Literature & Cultures - 2021/2022
Job no: 494754
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- 1. Assist with scheduling and coordinating activities and events conducted in the Global Learning Center such as the Seton Hall International Film Festival, placement testing, Multi-Cultural Day, tutoring, lecture series, screenings, language and culture meetings, etc.
2. Maintain the film and resource library
3. Assist faculty and students with routine IT services such as printing
4. Copying and scanning class materials
5. Opening and closing the Global Learning Center
6. Other duties as assigned
Familiarity with department/office procedures.
Knowledge of specific software programs such as printing and scanning.
Only Federally-Qualified Work Study Students are eligible
Please submit a resume or CV, if available
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend