ROTC Marketing Intern - ROTC Department - 2019/2020
Job no: 494088
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- Update Facebook, Instagram and Twitter accounts with current and relevant photos, videos, or other content from ROTC training, tabling, and other cadet/cadre events.
- Respond to posts or comments to bring value to user interactions regarding the ROTC program at SHU.
- Post updates, news and announcements in a timely manner, using appropriate content from ROTC training, tabling, and other cadet/cadre events.
- Perform research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content relevant to our customer base, and post it to our Facebook, Instagram and Twitter page, in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Maintain current information in Google+ and LinkedIn accounts.
- Complete other social medial projects as assigned
- Take pictures and videos of ROTC training, tabling and other cadet/cadre events to be developed into content for the SHU ROTC website, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages.
- Upload SHU ROTC photos and videos to the appropriate server or cloud account. Organize and archive digital images and videos.
- Complete other digital media projects as assigned.
- Regularly observe the online activity of other ROTC school sites, researches and reports on "social media best practices".
- Complete other research projects as assigned.
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration.
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft applications, basic photo-editing and video-editing software, and internet browsers.
- Familiarity with mainstream social medial platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- Available to attend ROTC training, tabling and other cadet/cadre events (within the available work hours).
- Available to work 17 to 20 hours per week.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend