Math/Statistics/Computer Science Tutor for Summer 2019
Job no: 493882
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- One to one peer tutoring and counseling.
- Serves as a resource person to help other students academically.
- Tutor students in small group or individually in the Math Learning Lab.
May attend classes to assist students within the class.
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills, level of responsibility
Achieved at least a B+ in the class that the tutor covers.
Desired applicants have taken one of the following classes:
Math 1203, 1205, 1015, 1401/1501, 1411/1511, 2111
CSAS 1114, CSAS 1115
At least a B+ average in Math and/or Computer Science classes.
Recommendation from Dr. Morazan for CSAS 1114/1115 tutoring.
- Proficiency in Excel, StatsCrunch, Mathematica. Racket
- After applying please email Dr. Sethi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Seton Hall University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation or sex.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend