PCSS Student Office Assistant 2020-2021
Job no: 494336
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- Working with University Systems in development, implementation, troubleshooting, and training.
- Must attend training seminars and be knowledgeable in the areas needed to perform required services.
- The Office assistant will be responsible for:
• Greeting Seton Hall community
• Directing members of the community to the appropriate staff members
• Assisting with the maintenance of campus printers. This will include delivering and installing print supplies such as toner and drum to printer locations when needed, assessing print quality levels, and ensuring printers are clean.
• Assisting office staff with paperwork
• Completing projects as assigned
• Maintaining spreadsheets and documents
• Service Now related tickets
• Receiving and delivering mail
• Delivering items to various locations on campus
• Answering phones, taking messages, and making phone calls as necessary
• Delivering and refilling of paper across campus printers. May require navigating hand-truck to transport boxes of paper (25lbs in weight)
- Knowledge of computer programs and systems.
- Student must be interested in further development of skills.
- Must be self reliant to perform required tasks.
- Position Requirements:
• Knowledge of current Windows operating systems, MS Office, E-mail,
• Use current computer programs, including Word Processing and Excel
• Excellent customer service skills
• Someone who is articulate, organized and able to work as part of a team
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend