Public Relations & Marketing - Student Worker - Digital Communications/Marketing Position U
Job no: 494326
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- Keeping the campus informed about upcoming news and events.
May be asked to interview for and write news stories.
Must attend training sessions and be knowledgeable in the areas needed to perform required services.
The student should be organized, detail oriented, flexible and prepared to offer excellent customer service.
- • A positive "can-do" attitude.
• Strong interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills.
• Basic technical knowledge with ability to learn new skills. Must be self-reliant to perform required tasks.
• Experience in writing and technology is a plus.
• Must be detail oriented and have ability to work with others.
• Experience with content management systems preferred but not required.
• NOTE: Application documents MUST include:
2 writing samples
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend