Graduate Assistant for Diplomacy Office of Graduate Admissions
Job no: 496043
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Graduate Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide direct assistance to Assistant Dean
2. Implement comprehensive graduate recruitment strategy, including coordination of digital and hard copy mailings to prospective students, event planning, coordination of student visits, and direct communication with recruits
3. Communicate directly with prospective and incoming students to promote the School and its programs.
4. Assess CRM data related to graduate admissions and take appropriate action to determine trends, opportunities and areas of concern.
5. Liaison with University Graduate Affairs Office
6. Organize and participate in university Open Houses and School recruitment events
7. Supervise student workers
8. Carry out special research projects as assigned
Applicants must be accepted Master’s students at Seton Hall University. Applicants required to submit resume and cover letter with the position application
Minimum of 1 year office experience
Minimum undergraduate GPA 3.4
Contact information for three references
Advanced knowledge of Office and social media platforms
Must be available weekends and evenings
Experience with Slate, CRM platform
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend