Job no: 495921
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Administrator - Fundraising - University Advancement
The Campaign Coordinator, reporting to the Associate VP for Advancement Services and Campaign Director is responsible for coordinating the planning, development, and execution of Seton Hall University’s comprehensive philanthropic campaign.
The Campaign Coordinator is responsible for supporting the development, implementation and tracking of all fundraising priorities.
The Campaign Coordinator will work closely with the Vice President of University Advancement and the Philanthropy Senior leadership for the implementation of the campaign plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Develop an overall strategic plan for an integrated campaign model that supports the overall mission of Seton Hall, involving all professional staff and volunteer leadership in the strategic development process to utilize their expertise and cultivate their support.
2) Track progress toward campaign goals, KPIs and manage the campaign dashboard.
3) Working closely with the Campaign Executive Cabinet in overall relationship management of relevant boards and committees involving staff and volunteer leaders as appropriate.
4) Working with the Associate VP for Advancement Services and Campaign Director, coordinating activities related to the campaign including events and programs, communications, a comprehensive program of staff training and volunteer development strategies.
5) Serve as point person for the division with respect to comprehensive campaign by managing a repository of campaign related data, messaging and materials.
BA Degree and past experience with philanthropic comprehensive campaign. Demonstrated expert-level knowledge of all Microsoft Office suite, including Power Point and Power BI or other visualization tools (Tableau, etc.) required. Valid drivers license and access to reliable transportation for visiting all 3 campuses, and campaign related travel as required.
Raisers Edge database experience highly preferred
AD180 - Administrative
General Office Environment. Must be able to lift 25lbs.
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Applicants are required to submit the names and contact information of three professional references.
In addition, applicants are asked to submit a no more than 250 word response to the following prompt: The Catholic educational mission of Seton Hall provides opportunities to....
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend