Digital Engagement Ambassador - University Advancement - 2023/2024
Job no: 495758
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
• To make calls through the Phonathon program engaging with our alumni to update contact information, provide updates on the campaign and campus initiatives as well as solicit gifts to the Seton Hall Fund.
• Engage with alumni using department tools via text, our crowdfunding program and other digital platforms.
• To serve as student ambassadors to the office through engaging with students and alumni during on campus initiatives such as Giving Day, events and opportunities for the 1856 Society, Senior Class Gift & more.
This opportunity is a great resume builder and a fun, dynamic atmosphere that allows you to get involved in making an impact on the student experience at the University.
- No prior experience necessary.
- Customer Service or Sales experience preferred but not required.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend