Student Engagement - Student Worker - 2023-2024
Job no: 495721
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
The Office of Student Engagement (OSE) is seeking top-level, organized, team-oriented, and innovative student workers to assist with projects, tasks, and events supporting Student Activities, Greek Life, Clubs/Organizations, Orientation, and Leadership Programs.
- Manage the Student Engagement e-mail by responding to inquiries and/or forwarding to appropriate areas
- Assist with tasks and trainings for the ENGAGE platform to support clubs/organizations (training will be provided)
- Provide event support at OSE events (set-up/breakdown, attendance check-in, photography, sit on a panel, network, etc.)
- Assist with the planning of annual events such as the Student Involvement Fair, Student Leadership Awards, Impact Conference
- Correspond/benchmark best practices with other peer institutions
- Create marketing strategies for large scale programs and initiatives
- Assist with general office tasks such as word processing, form creation/tracking, filing, organizing, inventory, and other duties as assigned.
- Active/matriculated student in good standing.
Familiarity with social media tools.
Familiarity with department/office procedures.
Knowledge of specific software programs as needed.
Demonstrates a positive attitude and takes initiative.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend