Federal Work Study - Center for Catholic Studies - 2023/2024
Job no: 495676
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
Center for Catholic Studies
Work Study position
The Work Study student will be responsible for general office duties at the Center for Catholic Studies, 15-20 hours per week during regular working hours, with occasional evening event assistance. Duties will include office work, assistance with events, program planning, promotion, and communications, including mailings, social media, on-campus networking, and serving as liaison with student constituencies such as Campus Ministry. The position will support the Director and the staff of the Center and the mission of the Center for Catholic Studies. Available Fall 2023.
- - Commitment to the Catholic mission of Seton Hall and a desire to live, share and deepen Seton Hall's Catholic identity
- Ability to work with others and form relationships
- Ability to learn new programs, applications
- Familiarity with Seton Hall apps and software
- Ability to take direction and constructive criticism
- - Experience in an office setting
- Knowledge of Social media and creative experience
- Experience with and ability to learn computer programs (Outlook, Office, Teams, etc.)
- Previous experience in a church or ministry setting (youth group, religious education, or campus ministry)
- Please submit a resume and cover letter expressing why you are applying to be the Work Study for the Center for Catholic Studies.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend