2023-2024 Graduate Assistant - Donor Relations (Part Time)
Job no: 495575
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Graduate Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- GA will create scholarship profile reports for all donor-funded scholarships in an academic year. This will include editing and formatting the profile, cover letter, and thank you letters, as well as printing and assembling the folder and envelope.
- GA will assist in the delivery of endowed fund financial reports in November/December.
- GA will update media table on scholarship donor page with imported and delivered profile reports and manage the scholarship spreadsheet and connected databases.
- GA will assist with data input/structuring in our fundraising database.
- GA will assist with the planning and implementation of Day of Gratitude activities.
Must be current Seton Hall graduate student beginning Fall 2022 with extensive knowledge of Microsoft 365 Office suite. Candidate must be very organized and capable of managing multiple time-sensitive tasks and deliverables in a dynamic environment. The candidate must be open to learning new tools and skills as the position uses proprietary software
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend