Skilled Student Worker - Arts & Science Deans Office - 2022/2023
Job no: 495302
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- - Development of landing page forward facing for prospective students
- Create a calendar of activities with appropriate contact to be completed
- Develop a system to achieve a welcome video from students and faculty
- Working to schedule interviews
- Collect and edit videos to string together
- Working with colleagues in TLTC
- Any other duties as assigned by Associate Dean for Undergraduate Academic Affairs and Ms. Robinson
Familiarity with department/office procedures.
Knowledge of specific software programs as needed.
- Able to work 15-20 hours a week with consistent hours
- Excellent Telephone and Communication Skills
- Great Listening skills and record keeping
- Enthusiastic about Seton Hall
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Preference will be given to someone who majors in the College of Arts and Sciences
- Microsoft proficiency, specifically Excel, Word, etc.
- Research savvy
- All responsibilities of general office worker, plus word processing. Also, any advanced skills required by the department if indicated.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend