Summer Career Peer Ambassador
Job no: 495249
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- • Works closely with team to develop the event summary (goal, responsibilities, budgets, timelines, etc.) scheduling the date of the event, securing venues, digital platform logistics, and planning.
• Plays a critical role in supporting events, marketing, and communications campaigns.
• The ideal candidate is a versatile, collaborative communicator who is eager to learn, possesses grace under pressure, and delivers high-quality work.
• Assist with social media or experiential marketing efforts.
• Produce marketing materials: ads, posters, brochures, flyers, digital ads, displays, banners, window signs, and special events. Adhere to University branding and style guides
• Maintain an orderly archive of projects
• Occasionally attend staff meetings to brainstorm with team
• Serve as a department ambassador and positively promote the departments at events and activities
• Create programming that will target and appeal to various groups and disciplines.
• Post content to our Instagram account.
• Promoting and attending events, such as workshops, professional panels, and networking events
- • Must be organized, and detail oriented.
• Able to display a high level of professionalism.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Work under pressure and meet time sensitive deadlines.
• Personable, enthusiastic, and be able to work in a team and individual.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision when needed.
• A basic understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Familiarity with Canva.
• Have a general interest in event planning.
• Must be able to work 3 to 4 days a week, (no more than 20 hours a week) between the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm. Some evenings may be required for the scheduled events.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend