PC Support Services Summer Technology Assistant 2022
Job no: 495237
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- Student Workers will be responsible for:
• Greeting customers warmly and ascertaining the issue or reason for coming in
• Diagnosing and documenting laptop/printer related issues
• Software installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and maintenance (student tech)
• Servicing laptop hardware related issues and sending laptops for further repair (student tech)
• Entering all walk-in requests into the Service Now database as well as checking on the status of current database requests
• Refilling printer paper, toner, and drums around campus
• Going out to service faculty or lab computers around campus
• Working on extra projects and tasks as needed between day to day operations.
• Basic knowledge of Windows operating systems, MS Office. Knowledge of SPSS and other software used on the SHU campus is also useful.
• Familiarity working with database applications and querying information.
• Articulation, organization, and the ability to work as part of a team
• Superb customer service skills.
• Understanding and/or experience with laptop hardware and software troubleshooting
• Knowledge of current Windows operating systems, in addition to basic knowledge of current MS Office products, and various other Seton Hall supported software and hardware
• Ability to quickly adapt to ever changing hardware and software products
• Someone who is articulate, organized and able to work as part of a team
• Basic knowledge of networking and connectivity
• Great customer service skills
• Excellent interpersonal verbal and written communication
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend