IHS Student Worker for the Office of Student Engagement - 2021/2022
Job no: 494928
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: Interprofessional Health Sciences
Categories: Student Employment
- - Assist the Coordinator for Student Activities with the coordination, management, and execution of campus events and activities.
- Create posters and graphics to support upcoming events and department initiatives.
- Provide customer service to students, faculty/staff, employees, and guests of the University. Tasks include answering questions, giving directions, answering the office telephone, being knowledgeable of events, running on-campus errands, assisting with departmental projects, keeping inventory of equipment, and other duties as assigned.
- Assist the Coordinator for Student Activities with the management of event spaces and student lounges by completing building rounds, prepping event spaces for meetings, keeping inventory of equipment and office supplies, and opening/closing these spaces each night.
- The ideal candidate will possess a positive attitude, be task-oriented, and take initiative. The ideal candidate should also contain exceptional customer-service related skills, be able to follow detailed instructions, work well independently and with other team members, and be able to assist in lifting equipment. Previous experience with event services/management, service industry, retail/stock audio/visual technology, or a customer service environment
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend