Job no: 494926
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: Interprofessional Health Sciences
The College of Nursing at Seton Hall University invites applications for a full-time tenure-track position at the rank of Assistant Professor for the Psych Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program beginning in Fall 2022.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Classroom and Clinical Teaching responsibilities in College of Nursing undergraduate and/or graduate department(s).
- Additional course assignments arranged in consultation with the department chair(s) and the specific needs of the Department.
- Other responsibilities include attending and participating in departmental meetings and committees as necessary.
- Active research is highly desirable.
- PhD or EdD in Nursing preferred; DNP
Licenses and Certificates:
- NJ State RN License
- Certified as a PMHNP
- General Office Environment
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend