Center for Community Research and Engagement - Student Immigration Project Coordinator
Job no: 494852
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- • Assist in research and grant writing;
• Assist in selection of parishes for this initiative;
• Conduct outreach to parishes within the archdiocese to identify what efforts parishes are already doing to assist immigrants;
• Develop a calendar of events and a spreadsheet of resources provided by parishes across the diocese;
• Coordinate with faculty to identify and develop curriculum for programs at parishes;
• Organize a Town meeting at one parish in each of four counties to identify needs and challenges;
• Assist parishes in establishing an advisory committee/board;
• Assist in identifying a Project Coordinator for each parish;
• Coordinate undergraduate student projects;
• Bring in faculty to help identify needs and serve on parish committees in their home counties
- Familiarity with department/office procedures.
Experience with nonprofit organizations.
Knowledge of issues impacting migrants and refugees.
- Graduate student
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend