Content & Broadcast Production Coordinator
Job no: 494837
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
The content and broadcast production coordinator supports the Seton Hall Department of Athletics and its mission by assisting the communications office with the creation, management and distribution of content geared towards promoting Seton Hall student-athletes, coaches and staff. This includes content designed for social media as well as broadcast production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead content coordinator for the department. This includes coordinating team media days and developing the content that can be created from those days, creating and editing introduction videos that play on Seton Hall’s video boards and formulating and executing content ideas for videos that promote and spotlight student-athletes and coaches.
- Lead department videographer. This includes coordinating with the communications office on determining needs for footage of games and specific student-athletes, attending events to capture the necessary footage that will help promote Seton Hall’s athletics programs and edit footage so as to create content that will be used on social media, in the department’s end-of-year highlight videos and for the department’s special events, such as the Beefsteak Tip-Off Dinner and the Hall of Fame Enshrinement.
- Assist in live broadcast production. This includes working with the department and its Pirate Sports Network students to successfully broadcast home events and involves serving as producer, director, replay operator, graphics coordinator or camera operator at the event as well as assisting in setup and breakdown of equipment.
- Assist in asset archiving. This includes logging footage and archiving videos that helps preserve Seton Hall’s athletics history and can easily be accessed for future needs. Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree; Less than 12 months as a content creator and/or video production
- General office environment
- Extensive standing, walking.
- Occasional heavy lifting
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend