Academic Success Operations Coordinator
Job no: 494770
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
To provide primary administrative support to the Assistant Vice President & Dean for the Center of Academic Success and corresponding units (Center of Academic Success, The Office of Academic Support for Student-Athletes, Academic Resource Center, ROTC, Career Center) as needed. The position will advise, support, assist, coordinate and collaborate on initiatives for the AVP, coordinate the translation of initiatives and plans into action, and represent the interests and priorities of the AVP’s office through the integration of objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage logistics, operations, and administrative support to the Assistant Vice President & Dean for the Center of Academic Success, including but not limited to hiring processes and procedures, calendaring, inventory, budgets, and procurement. Manage day-to-day operations of Academic Success areas including maintaining, tracking and analyzing data reports (Banner, Cognos, EAB Navigate). Serves as lead customer service trainer in Academic Success areas and coordinates events and programming. Participate on divisional and campus wide committees as directed by the Assistant Dean and/or Dean of the Center for Academic Success.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Project management experience
- Microsoft Office skills
- Master's degree preferred.
- Calm under pressure and positive attitude
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and taking the initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions.
- Demonstrates an ability to anticipate needs and changes, then react with the best interest of the business in mind.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- General office environment
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend