Advancement Services Stud Asst - 2021/2022
Job no: 494747
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
The Advancement Services department within the University Advancement division is seeking a highly motivated and particularly skilled undergraduate student to assist in a number of weekly tasks and project-based responsibilities. The candidate will work alongside the team to address an evolving series of jobs surrounding data integrity and report creation. The tasks are including but not limited to:
• Constituent record updates with data
• Assisting with creation and editing of MS PowerPoint presentations (must prove)
• Assisting with creation of name tags and other items for events
• Performing administrative functions like preparing envelopes for mailing, etc.
The role will also afford the candidate the opportunity to learn a multitude of useful skills in relational database management, advanced use of formulas in Microsoft Excel, report design and auditing in various business intelligence software tools as well as develop a thorough understanding of Microsoft 365 productivity suite and critical collaboration mediums including Microsoft SharePoint and Planner.
- Familiarity with department/office procedures.
- Knowledge of specific software programs as needed.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend