Lecturer, Department of Biological Sciences
Job no: 494693
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Department of Biological Sciences at Seton Hall University invites applications for the lecturer position for 2021-22 academic year.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This Lecturer will teach undergraduate biology courses with a teaching load of 24 credits per year.
- The Lecturer will also serve as the Academic Advisor for biology undergraduates for which a 12-credit per year course release will be granted.
- This Lecturer/Advisor will serve on a 12-month contract.
- The candidate is also expected to play an important role in pre-med advising and to coordinate with the University’s Pre-Health Committee.
- Candidate must have a Ph.D. degree in Biology-related discipline.
- Individuals with expertise in cell biology, molecular biology, physiology, and biomedical sciences are encouraged to apply. Previous student advising experience would be valuable.
- General office environment
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend