Student Activities Summer Intern 2021
Job no: 494669
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- - Assist with the planning and execution of events and/or special projects as assigned for the Office of Student Engagement (OSE). Projects and tasks include supporting Weeks of Welcome (WOW), Student Activities Board (SAB), and New Student Orientation Programs (NSOP)
- Manage the successful coordination of the Fall semester calendar of events by communicating/meeting with SAB committees throughout the summer
- Complete administrative/logistics tasks such as drafting contracts, submitting calendar requests, keeping track of event progress, and other duties as assigned
- Assist with the development, planning, and execution of Weeks of Welcome (WOW) calendar
- Staff large-scale in-person events during Weeks of Welcome (WOW)
- Manage WOW Squad volunteer schedule and daily logistics by assisting with check-in, sending daily reminders, and communicating updates
- No prior experience necessary.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend