Leadership Institute Student Podcast Producer - Business Leadership Dept - 2021/2022
Job no: 494644
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
1. Help Leadership Institute faculty and administrators refine and pilot their ideas for podcasts.
2. Assist faculty and administrators in the production of their podcast programs.
3. Record and edit podcasts. Perform quality control reviews on the final versions of podcast programs.
4. Upload podcasts for distribution to chosen outlets.
5. Ensure that podcasts conform to university policies and WSOU's standards.
6. When needed, help schedule, correspond, and escort podcast guests to and from the WSOU studio.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. MUST have clearance and authorization to use WSOU's studio equipment, and at least one year of experience operating studio audio equipment.
2. At least one year experience editing audio using digital software.
3, At least six months of experience recording interviews and directing hosts.
4. Knowledge of university and station policies regarding program content.
5. Willingness to support SHU's mission and Catholic values
6. Must have excellent people skills and be comfortable communicating with senior leaders.
1. Experience using ProTools and/or Adobe Audition.
2. Experience working with faculty members.
3. Avid podcast listener.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend