RISE Peer Tutor FWS Student - 2021/2022
Job no: 494605
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- • Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
• Friendly and student-centered
• Able to work with diverse groups of people.
• Punctual, reliable, professional, flexible, and organized
• Demonstrate strong academic skills.
• Ability to design and conduct academic workshops
• Minimum GPA 3.4
• Recommendation Letter from a Professor in the subject(s) which you intend to tutor
• Previous tutoring experience (preferred)
• Familiarity with TRiO programs (preferred)
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend