Federal Work Study Loan Team - Financial Aid - 2021/2022
Job no: 494523
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
All responsibilities of a general office worker as well as assistance with various functions of the federal and private loan processes.
- No prior experience necessary
• Skilled in Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Required to sign a statement of confidentiality.
• Applicant must have and maintain satisfactory academic progress.
• Applicant must be Federal Work Study eligible.
• Must be willing to agree and sign the FA FWS Code of Conduct.
• This is not a Remote position.
• Proven experience to successfully work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Familiarity with department/office procedures.
• Demonstrated experience to successfully maintain positive intercultural and interpersonal relationships.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Desire to learn and grow professionally.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend