Student Content Creator- Office of Student Engagment
Job no: 494519
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- • Develop creative marketing campaigns and content to reach a diverse student audience including use of videos, photography, social media, and other multimedia platforms
• Design flyers, brochures, postcards, and other marketing materials for the various entities of the OSE
• Staff large-scale in-person events for the OSE capturing photographs and video for content creation and archival purposes
• Develop written content for various mediums such as news stories, website content, video scripts, digital communications, and social media
• Work in partnership with other OSE Interns on projects and campaigns
- o Graphic Design-- Experience using computer programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Canva or other.
-Experience designing flyers, posters, and/or other marketing related materials; working within a brand’s identity; creating vector graphics from scratch
-Aligning visual marketing ideas with engaging, dynamic social media methods
o Videography- Experience using computer programs such as Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Audition, Adobe After Effects, iMovie or other.
-Experience using DSLR cameras, camcorders, GoPro, microphones, lighting, and other equipment
- Experience conducting interviews, writing video scripts, developing storyboards
-Photography- Experience photographing events, people, or architecture
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend