Law Practice & Education Technologist Specialist
Job no: 494500
Full time/Part time: Full-time
The Law Practice & Educational Technology Specialist is primarily responsible for the development, and coordination of the law school’s program on legal technology, educational technology, and technology competency training for the law school community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and coordinate the law school’s program on legal technology, educational technology and technology competency training for the law school community. This requires maintaining knowledge of current and emerging law practice technology, educational technology, and best practices in technology competence. This includes the Development and marketing of adopted technology resources and services.
- Provide instruction and instruction materials on the use of law practice and educational technologies via traditional and non-traditional classes.
- Collaborate with faculty to integrate technology into their scholarship and teaching.
- Develop and participate in formal and informal Rodino Center educational sessions, including workshops and classes.
- Participate in law school events and committees and collaborate with colleagues and other departments on programs and policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master's Degree-Information science, educational technology, computer science, or related field.
- General office environment
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend