Special Collections Intern
Job no: 494485
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Under the supervision of the Technical Services Archivist, intern will be responsible for cataloguing, describing, UNA-USA. Intern must have archival experience and the ability to work independently following a hands-on training period with the Technical Services Archivist.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Projects will include:
- Processing and rehousing 40 linear feet of archival materials
- Create a finding aid in ArchiveSpace
- Work with staff in Archives and Special Collections to handle books, artifacts and other items
- Experience processing archival collections
- Current or recent coursework in archives at the graduate level
- Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of international relations
- Experience with handling rare books
- General office environment
- Ability to lift 25 lbs., bending and standing for long periods
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Please provide names and contact information for three references.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend