Housing Operations Coordinator
Job no: 494483
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The Housing Operations coordinator is a 12 month position which reports to the Assistant Director for Housing Services. The essential duties of this position include oversight of both the desk assistant operations, student central office worker operations. This position is responsible for report production and analysis and management of aspects of the room selection and room assignment processes. This position also has oversight of the break housing and new student summer orientation housing processes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage aspects of Housing operations; to include assigned aspects of room selection for returning students and student housing assignment processes for new incoming students. Manages day to day housing assignment changes and vacancy buy-outs.
- Oversight and budget accountability for year round residence hall desk operations and central office student staff operations. During the Fall and Spring semester this position will work with professional staff in their respective buildings to supervise the desk assistants. During the summer months this position supervises the summer desk assistants. Coordinates the selection and hiring process for desk assistants and central office student staff.
- Manages break housing registration and billing for all academic stoppages during the academic calendar. Coordinates all summer room assignments for Orientation. special programs/populations and associated billing. Coordinates directly with special programs and populations (i.e Athletics, OIP, Campus Ministry) for appropriate billing and room assignments to ensure proper communication and dissemination of information.
- Prepare and analyze required census data reports and provide recommendations to department leadership based on said analysis. Creates and analyzes revenue projection reports based on housing occupancy data.
- Associates Degree required, Bachelors preferred
- 1-3 years or related experience required
- General office environment
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend