Housing Manager, Housing Operations
Job no: 494385
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
The Housing Manager is a 20 hour per week, live-in position in Housing and Residence Life, who reports directly to the Director of Housing and Residence Life. The essential duties include assisting with housing operations related tasks, assist in the supervision of the front desk of the residence hall and serve as a caseworker for minor student conduct violations. This is a one year appointment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing and processing meal plans, managing the departmental email inbox.
- Assist with the tracking of day guests, issuing guest violations, may hear low level guest violations.
- Coordinate with Residence Hall Directors for follow through of general building maintenance requests for residence halls.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in a university/college residence hall setting
Licenses and Certificates:
- Valid driver's license and vehicle
- General Office Environment
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend