Housing Manager, Programming
Job no: 494384
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
The Housing Manager is a part time 20 hour per week, live-in position in Housing and Residence Life, who reports directly to the Director of Housing and Residence Life. The essential duties includes assistance in overseeing the department’s programmatic efforts, provide support to the Assistant Dean of Students for quarantine/isolation related housing needs (i.e. evening/weekend support for Quarantine housing.) This is a one year appointment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the tracking of programming numbers, forms, regularly attends evening programming, supports, and assists with all-hall programming.
- Work with the Quarantine/Isolation liaison in the Dean of Student’s Office to provide support for COVID-19 related housing needs.
- Assists with the management of Turrell Manor in relation to work requests, minor roommate conflicts, programming, and general logistical processes. Assists in the supervision of resident assistants.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience in a university/college residential life setting
- General Office Environment
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend