Student Worker Fall 2020/Spring 2021
Job no: 494329
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
Duties include and are not limited to the following:
- Answering student phone calls
- Scheduling student appointments
- Filing student files
- Responding to daily emails
- Updating the OIP website
- Planning and scheduling orientations and other OIP events
Duties regarding International students (will train) Answering student inquiries related to obtaining an F1/J-1 visa and other topics related to international students.
Duties regarding study abroad students (will train) Answering student inquires in obtaining Study Abroad information and other topics related to Study Abroad processes.
- No prior experience necessary.
- Looking for someone who is responsible, reliable and patient with non-native English speakers.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend