Student Tutor - English Department - 2020/2021
Job no: 494327
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- One to one peer tutoring and counseling.
- Serves as a resource person to help other students academically.
- Good communication skills, problem solving skills, level of responsibility.
- Excellent writing and reading skills, problem solving skills, level of responsibility, ability to multi-task.
- Should be able to identify and explain grammatical issues in writing.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend