Senior Student Engagement Assistant - Student Services - 2020/21
Job no: 494323
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
All responsibilities of general office worker, plus word processing. Also, any advanced skills required by the department if indicated.
+ General Responsibilities:
-Marketing Strategies for Large Scale Programs
- Form Completion
- Event Planning
- Finance Committee Support
- Workshop Scheduling & Tracking
- Event Promotion
- Office Support
- Student Leadership Conference Planning
- -Active/matriculated student in good judicial standing
- Familiarity with Social Media tools
- Positive attitude
- General Computer Skills (Inc. Microsoft Office)
- Additionally, an academic interest in marketing, technology, education, public relations, graphic design and/or advertising is a plus.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend