Project Acceleration Student Worker (Billing) - 2020/21
Job no: 494319
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- 1. Organize kickback payments, keeping detailed files on returned payments and the reasons behind each void.
2. Write detailed letters to parents and advisors with each returned payment.
3. Keep contact with Registrar on payments and registration statuses.
4. Act as liaison between the high school students, parents, and administration for registrations and payments.
5. Make sure that all loose ends for paperwork are completed in a timely manner.
9. Assist director with daily tasks including general office work, answering phones and emails, and completing any other tasks assigned
10. Maintain Databases daily including Excel and Outlook.
11. Weekly Communication with Seton Hall Administrators
12. Perform research; gather data.
13. Provide customer service to area high schools and Project Acceleration participants
14. Filing documents and organizing file cabinets
- Excellent organization, writing, math, and communication skills; Professional; high level of attention to detail; ability to interpret and analyze data; Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, etc; flexible of schedule
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend