Project Acceleration Student Worker (Course Approval) - 2020/21
Job no: 494317
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
The Project Acceleration Course Approval Work Study in the Department of Arts and Sciences will work with Project Acceleration which is the dual enrollment program that provides high school students with the opportunity to obtain college credit.
Specific Duties of Course Approval Work Study:
1. Organize course submissions and teacher applications.
2. Create cover letters for each new course and teacher submission, sending each application to the proper Seton Hall liaison.
3. Keep a detailed tracking table for each new submission.
4. Write comprehensive acceptance/rejection letters for each high school when the application is returned by a Seton Hall liaison.
5. Update physical and electronic files with each new approval/rejection. This includes keeping a detailed account of which professors are approving applications and the amounts that they return.
9. Assist director with daily tasks including general office work, answering phones and emails, and completing any other tasks assigned
10. Maintain Databases daily including Excel and Outlook.
11. Weekly Communication with Seton Hall Administrators
12. Perform research; gather data.
13. Provide customer service to area high schools and Project Acceleration participants
14. Filing documents and organizing file cabinets
- Excellent organization, writing, and communication skills; Professional; high level of attention to detail; ability to interpret and analyze data; Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, etc; flexible of schedule
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend