Job no: 494164
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: South Orange
The position of Mail-room Clerk is mainly responsible for sorting, scanning and delivering mail and packages:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivering mail and packages to departments, on and off campus.
- Scanning bar codes, sending notification emails, organizing student packages and obtaining signatures as students retrieve packages.
- Obtaining signatures for packages, retrieving outgoing mail/packages and transporting back to the mail-room for processing.
- High School diploma, drivers license, mail-room/post office experience
Licenses and Certificates:
- Lifting and carrying heavy packages
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- This is a Local 153 position; only Local 153 members can apply between 3/13/2020 to 3/20/2020.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend