General Student Worker - University Advancement - Spring 2020
Job no: 494126
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- Filing, typing, mailings, clerical, assists with supplies, data entry, receptionist, answers phone.
The ideal candidate should expect to work a flexible 18 hours/week, with some weeks including donor recognition events outside of normal business hours.
* Send weekly recognition packages to donors.
* Update and maintain scholarship description database for website
* Assistance with special events including set up, take down, or check-in responsibilities.
A positive and "can do" attitude is a must.
Familiarity with department/office procedures and Microsoft Office Suite is preferred.
- No prior experience necessary.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend