Job no: 495934
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: Interprofessional Health Sciences
The Department of Interprofessional Health Sciences and Health Administration in the School of Health and Medical Sciences (SHMS) at Seton Hall University is seeking qualified adjunct faculty to develop and teach courses in the Health Sciences Administration and Management concentration within our new Bachelor of Science in Interprofessional Health Sciences degree program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop course content, examinations, and assignments in accordance with the course objectives and alignment with the course syllabus.
• Courses that are developed for hybrid delivery will require collaboration with a representative from the Teaching, Learning and Technology Center to ensure that the course is constructed to comply with Quality MattersTM standards.
• For additional information about the BS in Interprofessional Health Sciences degree program, visit: https://www.shu.edu/academics/b-s-interprofessional-health-sciences.cfm
• Master’s or Doctoral degree in health administration, health policy, health analytics, health promotion or closely related field.
• Experience with developing/teaching courses in one or more of the following areas: health policy; social determinants of health; healthcare quality and outcomes management; healthcare finance; healthcare planning, delivery, and analytics; health consumerism, legal concepts for healthcare; promotion of health & wellness; CAPSTONE experience in healthcare administration
• Prior history of teaching undergraduate courses
• Experience in a healthcare setting
FJ01 - Faculty Adjunct
General Office Environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend