Digital Comm & Marketing Stud - TLTC - 2022 Spring
Job no: 494978
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- - Keeping the campus informed about upcoming news and events.
- May be asked to interview for and write stories.
- Must attend training sessions and be knowledgeable in the areas needed to perform required services.
- The student should be organized, detail oriented, flexible and prepared to offer excellent customer service.
- A positive "can-do" attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Basic technical knowledge with the ability to learn new skills. Must be self-reliant to perform required tasks.
- Experience in writing and technology is a plus.
- Must be detail-oriented and have the ability to work with others.
- Experience with content management systems is preferred but not required.
NOTE: Application documents MUST include:
- Cover Letter
- Writing Samples
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend