Job no: 494949
Full time/Part time: Full-time
Location: Interprofessional Health Sciences
Due to program expansion, the School of Health and Medical Sciences (SHMS) at Seton Hall University invites applications for a new, twelve-month, open rank faculty position in the Department of Interprofessional Health Sciences and Health Administration’s Masters in Healthcare Administration (MHA) Program. Seton Hall University’s MHA Program is the only CAHME-accredited program of its kind (on-campus and online/hybrid) in New Jersey. The search will remain open until the position is filled.
The School of Health and Medical Sciences at Seton Hall University has a significant national presence in health science education. In response to a changing healthcare environment, SHMS has assumed a leadership role in offering high quality, innovative programs at the master’s and doctoral levels. The School of Health and Medical Sciences offers opportunities for collaborative research, teaching, and grantsmanship across a number of disciplines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Qualifications for the position include: a PhD in health administration or a closely related field. Candidates with a background in various aspects of health administration, economics, finance, and data analytics and prior teaching experience, including online delivery, are especially encouraged to apply.
- Responsibilities include teaching on-campus and online graduate courses, conducting research, mentoring, and advising graduate students, and participating on committees at the department, school, and university levels.
- Qualifications for the position include: a PhD in health administration or a closely related field.
- General office environment
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- Salary and benefits are competitive and include tuition remission for spouses and eligible dependents. Rank and salary are commensurate with experience. Interested individuals should submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, and the names, phone numbers and email addresses of three references.
- The cover letter should address the applicant’s qualifications for the position and his/her philosophy for achieving specific goals regarding student mentorship, teaching and scholarship. After the initial screening, candidates may be subsequently asked to supply additional materials. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
- For further information about the position, contact Nalin Johri, PhD, MPH, Acting Program Director, Department of Interprofessional Health Sciences and Health Administration, MHA Program at Nalin.Johri@shu.edu .
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend