Student Assessment Coordinator - Upward Bound - 2021/2022
Job no: 494843
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
- • Responsible for monitoring students’ completion of each assessment by the end of the fall semester (students can use synchronous and asynchronous schedules to complete assessments)
• Schedule students to complete to assessments.
• Use of technology to efficiently utilize assessment analysis, collection, development, and implementation.
• Analyze and interpret assessment results with students and offer suggestions to improve challenging areas.
• Communicate students’ assessment progress, completion, needs, etc. to assigned administrator.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including the ability to build successful relationships with students.
• Advance computer skills
• Ability to maintain confidentiality regarding students or relevant information.
• Be responsible, flexible, take initiative, and can critically think.
• Serve as a positive role model for students.
• Commitment to supporting positive student development outcomes.
- • Current undergraduate student with at least one (1) year of post-secondary education completed (sophomore, junior or senior).
• Experience creating excel spreadsheets to support data.
• Experience collaborating with high school students from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience with Student Assessment Instruments : contributes to developing a culture of assessment for continuous quality improvement of the academic support for high school students.
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend