Skilled Student Worker - Arts and Science Dean's Office - 2021/2022
Job no: 494829
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: South Orange
Categories: Student Employment
All responsibilities of general office worker, plus word processing. Also, any advanced skills required by the department if indicated.
- Development of landing page forward facing for prospective students
- Create a calendar of activities with appropriate contact to be completed
- Develop a system to achieve a welcome video from students and faculty
- Working to schedule interviews
- Collect and edit videos to string together
- Working with colleagues in TLTC
- Any other duties as assigned by Associate Dean for Undergraduate Academic Affairs, Enrollment Management and Ms. Robinson
Familiarity with department/office procedures.
Knowledge of specific software programs as needed.
- Able to work 15-20 hours a week with consistent hours
- Excellent Telephone and Communication Skills
- Great Listening skills and record keeping
- Enthusiastic about Seton Hall
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Preference will be given to someone who majors in the College of Arts and Sciences
- Microsoft proficiency, specifically Excel, Word, etc.
- Research savvy
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend