Job no: 494731
Full time/Part time: Part-time
Location: Interprofessional Health Sciences
Categories: Graduate Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting nursing students practicing skills of health assessment and nursing intervention.
- Assisting Coordinator of the Clinical Skills Lab in preparing supplies and equipment for classes.
- Assisting faculty in setting up supplies and equipment for classes.
- Assisting faculty in putting away supplies and equipment after classes.
- Assisting the Coordinator of the Clinical Skills Lab in inventory of equipment and supplies.
- Checking out and checking in equipment borrowed by students and faculty.
- Keeping lab rooms neat and clean and encouraging students to clean up after themselves.
- Ensuring lab security.
- Enforcing the rules of lab with students.
- When assigned to help with simulations, consult with faculty members prior to scheduled simulations. Set up and test simulation mannequins and related equipment prior to simulations (half-hour to hour prior to each scheduled simulation).
- Assist faculty members during simulations (usually three to four hours)
- Properly shut down mannequins and related equipment after scheduled simulations (half-hour to hour after each simulation).
- Assist at College of Nursing events, including the annual White Coat Ceremony, Conferral of Graduate Degrees and Doctoral Hooding Ceremony and the Undergraduate Convocation and Pinning Ceremony, as requested.
- Other duties as needed.
Valid Nursing License
Seton Hall University is committed to programs of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and the principles of affirmative action.
Advertised: Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend